Commercial log off

You want to give up your business? Then, you must not forget the logout of your industry. Each trader is obliged to show all changes affecting his business, in accordance with § 14 Gewerbeordnung (GewO).

You should log off so your business once you abandon your business completely. Companies please note that the cancellation by all partners is required.

When do you become a Gewerbeabgemeldet?

A business must be unmounted, if

  • The company to another city.
  • You to abandon the operation.
  • From a partnership (z. B. GBR, OHG).
How and where to report from my business?

Must the industry with the correctness or Trade Office log off in the city, where you have also registered the business.

What documents must I submit?

To unsubscribe, you must fill out the business registration form and present the identity card. The trade license must also be presented in an optimal manner. The unsubscribe form is also provided on the Internet by many cities as an online download or in the download area.

The Trade Licensing Office then notified the Finanzamt, the Industrie - und Handelskammer, where appropriate, the Chamber of skilled crafts and the competent professional association in that you have disconnected your commercial.


Datei Download(s): 

In most towns and cities, a trade cancellation is free of charge.

Trade deregistration simply via the single contact partner NRW

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us,the single contact person NRW . If desired, we will also be happy to coordinate your business deregistration request electronically via our "Ticket system". Our services are free of charge.